About The Blog ;
i started this blog as a personal outlet for myself. i realized that i have a lot of opinions, & being the blunt person that i am, id rather not keep them to myself.
i'm simply here to vent & start discussions.
i encourage you all to comment with your own personal thoughts, since
"everyone's entitled
to their own opinions".
but don't take anything on here TOO personally,
or else you just might end up as my next entry. (:

About Me ♥ ;




















As you can probably tell by the URL, yes, i am korean.
so dont flip out on me, about being racist.
WHICH i am, but still..
. . . anyway, as an inside joke between friends, & as a "little known fact",
i do believe that koreans have bad tempers.
& i am no exception.

i am Stephanie,
an angry young woman,
who takes pride in voicing her opinions.
i graduated with a PHD in sarcasm, and ive received the Stubborn award in 1990.
please, do not ask for autographs or pictures, without money offers.

Check Out These Blogs Too ;
Edible Arts

Blog Archive ;
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011







January 2011
February 2011
March 2011






Tuesday, February 22, 2011

AIM TALK ;
The "gangster guy talk"
ayyyy whuthz sup home fry skillet biscuitz !
yo, real talk bro, diz shit be duh real deeeel ya hurr?
oh fuuk yeh, freal meng, fsho, yeh i dig ya man, i feel ya.
fukc bitchezz make money.

The "gangster girl talk"
Yea freal, fuck dat bitch.
no one fukkin messzess with mz.triipiiebabyy.
im always down fo my homegurlz.
shout outs to my LA bitches, i love you bitches, freal
Love,
<<*Mz. Triipiiebabyy*>>

The "cute Asian talk"
teehee! ^ ^* ohemmgeee i knoww!! <3 <3
kekek~~ i wuv yoooh too!!~  this muuchh!
.. what?!! :O !!!
OH MY GOSHHH i hate yoooh so much now!
jkjkjkjkjkjk <33< 3<3<33 im sorry!!!

The "MessicanCholo Talk"
Eyyy what up esseyyy
damn nigga mi padre is hella getting my mi nerves foo.
i just wanna fukkin kik mi padre in el huevos
and run away from mi casa to su casa, you down?

The "imsofuckingGhettoMy123sAREmyABCs talk"
14ur3n 1n 7h3 h0u53 !
1 5p3nd f1v3 m1nu735 0n 0n3 53nt3nc3
cu5 17 m4k35 m3 100k c001 4nd 1 574nd 0u7.

The "im ninja gangster"
hey my doq passed away.
im feelinq hella down menq.
wanna drink it up toniqht?

The "obsessive smiley user"
HEY! (:
i missed you! T^T
we need to hang out asap, :D okay?! (;
call me on my cell ;]
i love you <3 :D

im sure theres a ton more of "AIM talk" categories,
but you get my rant..
its mind-blowingly face-palm worthy straight up ridiculousness.
how do you people manage to even write a decent essay for classes?
just please,
shut the fuck up with your nonsense jibber-jabber.

3 comments

Anonymous Hilary said...

I kinda hate myself now because while I'm not ghetto, I'm a small mix of the gangster girl and I'm a confessed obsessive smiley user... :< lol.. Anyway, I like this.. I honestly hate that shit, drives me up the wall. So, it's nice to have someone put it out there;P Keep em comin, these are great reads.

February 22, 2011 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Edible Art said...

LOL
funny comment hilary,
its good to be honest about yourself, haha.

& thanks, there will def. be more rants in the future (:

February 22, 2011 at 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Jerry said...

I admit I do that sometimes, but its just part of how I do wut I do.

Good post tho. Put'em on blast!

February 23, 2011 at 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment






Newer›  ‹Older